[Enum] Final Rev: Attempt at Consensus on Carrier ENUM Questions

Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com> Sun, 26 March 2006 17:13 UTC

To: IETF ENUM WG <enum@ietf.org>
From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:13:27 +0200
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=19504; t=1143393253; x=1143825453; c=relaxed/simple; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version; d=cisco.com; i=paf@cisco.com; z=From:=3D?ISO-8859-1?Q?Patrik_F=3DE4ltstr=3DF6m?=3D=20<paf@cisco.com> |Subject:Final=20Rev=3A=20Attempt=20at=20Consensus=20on=20Carrier=20ENUM=20Questi ons |To:IETF=20ENUM=20WG=20<enum@ietf.org>; X=v=3Dmtcc.com=3B=20h=3DeaTJdL7SifrPqMM/G/8F/dzoAG4=3D; b=kdKjb+8kJqzNVI0/ngZLGTIkKjQnJdjJeN0284IxC9YESMqGFCSs/OOIYwrytNuGJdo8oEuX 4yUqAvBxs/qsP6UWqMjmOnc2CZEfPiD18s9ixJRySL2Us2aW0yC9bwxfo8SZ8pNt8/O7Ne+JL4z Se8h1vvgb4ebFHv6z8yCGXD4=;