[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-vpn-signaled-preemption-01

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 02 October 2006 18:56 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:56:50 -0700
To: Sharon Chisholm <schishol@nortel.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=9649; t=1159815413; x=1160679413; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Gen-ART=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-tsvwg-vpn-signaled-preemption -01; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D0VhT7zLKlbX1P9j3vaQ0ifbOgdQ=3D; b=uxX/rrcj6QjiBsx6m1m6brcv3siugi/waUGboZTbLMJ4SnvE/IIDvQZKw9+ltcTCb6bUqny5 mn+7A2MJazHtGEDYz7J/KyBcEQald/ozXRvZ8GsCvxSwomTTp34RVNo/;