[Geopriv] New Geopriv Chair

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 23 April 2007 20:20 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:19:56 -0700
To: GEOPRIV <geopriv@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1269; t=1177359631; x=1178223631; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim7002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20New=20Geopriv=20Chair |Sender:=20; bh=Bg1jTVkx1OTynB6oK3YdD7tT8+qbzdfBfPWpwKNLXZ8=; b=hqU688Xv2llSIS1ZkvKz1I2CoDqVZfYKb6YunKZMzDGjx/0ryqCPkoP/Iu4ZayF233WZ5Bn6 ri0qjABoKIIB0QgWOUO3f3hxMjjgEFt28+fdoxWuhwBjtMCZP4i4x3o5;