RE: I'm not going to listen to this any more.

"Nicholas Staff" <nick.staff@comcast.net> Wed, 29 June 2005 05:50 UTC

From: Nicholas Staff <nick.staff@comcast.net>
To: 'Brian E Carpenter' <brc@zurich.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:53:48 -0700
Cc: 'Harald Tveit Alvestrand' <harald@alvestrand.no>, 'Dean Anderson' <dean@av8.com>, ietf@ietf.org
Subject: RE: I'm not going to listen to this any more.
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

Brian,

I loath elected officials that act like bribed judges.

Your unfortunate habit of ignoring your part in everything and seeing the
world only from your perspective makes discussing things with you a complete
waste of time.  You're like a troll in chairs clothing.

A good leader, instead of trying to exacerbate, makes peace.  This could
have ended many posts ago with no one pissed off, but instead of just saying
something that appeased everyone so we could move on, you decided to respond
to Dean's complaint by making digs at him.

Here's a great big piece of newsflash, maybe if you gave Dean a fair shake
even once in awhile he'd stop being so pissed off.

That's it, goodbye, what a disappointment.  The Chair is now being ignored.

Please make my warning in the form of an -unsubscribe

Best regards,

Nick Staff