[ipcdn] AD Review: draft06 draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-06.txt

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Tue, 16 August 2005 22:30 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: 'Jean-Francois Mule' <jf.mule@cablelabs.com>, "'enechamkin@broadcom.com'" <enechamkin@broadcom.com>, "'Richard Woundy @ Comcast'" <Richard_woundy@cable.comcast.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:30:08 +0200
Cc: "Ipcdn (E-mail)" <ipcdn@ietf.org>
Subject: [ipcdn] AD Review: draft06 draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-06.txt
Sender: ipcdn-bounces@ietf.org

In fact I did send some review comments back in January,
see my attached email below. They also need to be
answered addressed, in addition to what I am writing here.

I also see that various comments/questions were posted to the
IPCDN WG mailing list, so those need to be answered too.

Here are my further comments

- $ idnits draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-06.txt
  idnits 1.74

  draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-06.txt:

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html:
    Checking conformance with RFC 3978/3979 boilerplate...
  * The document seems to lack an RFC 3978 Section 5.1 IPR Disclosure
    Acknowledgement.
    (The document uses RFC 3667 boilerplate or RFC 3978-like
    boilerplate instead of verbatim RFC 3978 boilerplate.  After 6 May 2005,
    submission of drafts without verbatim RFC 3978 boilerplate is not
    accepted.)

  So if you do a new revision, pls make sure you take care of above.
  If you use xml2rfc, then it is taken care of automagically by the
  latest version (I think)