Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC stage and studio requirements I-D ...

"Shigeru Aoki" <shig@center.jfn.co.jp> Fri, 08 July 2005 02:48 UTC

From: Shigeru Aoki <shig@center.jfn.co.jp>
To: lazzaro <lazzaro@eecs.berkeley.edu>, mmusic@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC stage and studio requirements I-D ...
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:46:31 +0900
Cc: avt@ietf.org
Sender: mmusic-bounces@ietf.org

Hello Lazzaro,

Have you checked the AES (Audio Engineering Society) standard before your
submission?
The AES is the international organization of standardizing the studio or stage
(generally referred to as "professional") audio. As far as I read your draft,
you'd better take a look at the Internet Audio Delivery System WG in the AES.

All the best,

Shigeru Aoki
Senior Technologist,
The Japan FM Network