Re: AW: AW: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-12.txt

David R Oran <oran@cisco.com> Thu, 19 October 2006 05:07 UTC

From: David R Oran <oran@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-12.txt
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 01:05:59 -0400
To: Lars Westberg <Lars.westberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=8860; t=1161234434; x=1162098434; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim7002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=oran@cisco.com; z=From:David=20R=20Oran=20<oran@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20AW=3A=20AW=3A=20[NSIS]=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-ietf-nsis-qspec-12 .txt; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3Df+6Vf90G0v+1In+pNmK/Ey+4Q0M=3D; b=UnoUtxvfgFfCO3wuS/qsy8i1WzOsGk+b1dayLYhvXNqqVkFn1zZ1LViXZEqysBGL4pzG21wM c+2NDEykrkkRYOTWizIGaBFeuKtBQ7ryDc9uUZWsuAG4CDqIeB/iO8dx;