RE: [PCN] Re: 5.5. Probing functions

"Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com> Tue, 06 November 2007 14:31 UTC

Subject: RE: [PCN] Re: 5.5. Probing functions
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:31:42 -0500
From: "Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com>
To: philip.eardley@bt.com, menth@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de, lars.eggert@nokia.com
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7476; t=1194359506; x=1195223506; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acharny@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anna=20Charny=20(acharny)=22=20<acharny@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[PCN]=20Re=3A=205.5.=20Probing=20functions |Sender:=20 |To:=20<philip.eardley@bt.com>, =20<menth@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de>, =0A =20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20<lars.eggert@nokia.com>; bh=AOajupsAv0hEjPE48maEMFH9u/giUyRuUjZz781QGFE=; b=e4O2vdWGnzewfhdpgkRigAn+vEsS+VWaU2hPSlV7hASzGRQA0HMI4ktGGTTP+jTHdmgOI1H2 Tq64BPQC1+w2QlYDx0ZGKf6vguT9wtSIBu34YV6Z7j7/pzpY16lXvrRR;