[PCN] On pcn and overloads (was: Concensus questions from Thursday's PCN meeting)

"Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com> Thu, 20 March 2008 13:30 UTC

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:27:38 -0400
From: "Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com>
To: "Geib, Ruediger" <Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2421; t=1206019659; x=1206883659; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acharny@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anna=20Charny=20(acharny)=22=20<acharny@cisco.c om> |Subject:=20On=20pcn=20and=20overloads=20(was=3A=20[PCN]=20 Concensus=20questions=20from=20Thursday's=20PCN=20meeting) |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Geib,=20Ruediger=22=20<Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.co m>; bh=eShZsV54jF9NBb9yuH2tLp8y78CbkFvFp0m6U7zJsVE=; b=LQZOxxt25LwVxNjQn12xn0CrRcHVZqnjuW2qh6mxUNAA3FhFq7QYkImdtR DgoFKcbJHHPEsavD4zj6t02CB/sCtOVbI5NgFKWUkAG8898T7TTgEmP3ikEI GsZj0bpQ18;