[Rmt] last call on Raptor publication

Lorenzo Vicisano <lorenzo@cisco.com> Mon, 05 June 2006 19:15 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:14:54 -0700
From: Lorenzo Vicisano <lorenzo@cisco.com>
To: rmt@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2386; t=1149534917; x=1150398917; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=lorenzo@cisco.com; z=From:Lorenzo=20Vicisano=20<lorenzo@cisco.com> |Subject:last=20call=20on=20Raptor=20publication; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D5HYp3SKxvDwjCpREZE7X1k8Kkkc=3D; b=D3Pd4iBNc8JeWJU94RAcnApmWoKAJOghPIx+o7RcUudf38/iP/1ZZZreqAIllr5+Q2ol404N 7QCRvCGr2VjoCZaN6l9oPXNKcmfW/jgEqWqQCCqpHrgH7o4TflczY1J9;